No, you’re not annoying, just boring! Attention is the new currency in our world and you need to offer something in exchange if you want me to listen to you. Telling me what to do, how to do it, when to do it doesn’t cut it anymore. Teaching me old solutions for old problems doesn’t inspire me anymore. I get what I need to learn to cope in this world from other places!
Yes, I learn from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, blogs… I learn from my neighbor who is obsessed with vintage cars and spends all his free time with oil on his hands. I learn from William half across the world who harnessed the wind to save his family from starving. I learn from Mark up in Maine pondering the question of mind while wondering if his bees have lessons for human communities.
Are you dreaming too?
I am curious about everything and this blog is my way to ponder the meaning of the hard questions of life, mind, culture, future...
I like to engage with my readers so please comment if anything catches your eye -- criticism is welcome too! ;-)
What others read?
What others like?
Where’s the buzz?
|timkeen40 on Back to their future –…|
|ftvgirls password on Helping kids live their dream,…|
|Anonymous on Back to their future –…|
|Raising human capita… on Helping kids live their dream,…|
|Music Lessons the Un… on Dale J. Stephens, a 19 years o…|
- I just published “The startup that never ‘grew’ up” medium.com/p/the-startup-… 3 days ago
- RT @elonmusk: Incredibly proud of the SpaceX team for achieving this milestone in space! Next goal is reflight within 24 hours. 4 weeks ago
- RT @3Nimbus: Check out our big winners from last nights #Meetup in #Waterloo! Congrats, guys! Awesome prize giveaways at #Toronto meetup TO… 1 month ago
- I just published “Emphatic technologies” medium.com/p/emphatic-tec… 4 months ago
- I just published “My journey through the cloud” medium.com/p/my-journey-t… 4 months ago